About this activity
This experience offers the possibility of participating in a full day of the Photo Workshop of the Havana's Creative Photography School that will be taught during that week. In general this Workshop lasts 5 days
Undoubtedly, Havana is the most photographed city in Cuba, but also the most filmed, the most radiated, on which most has been written. Havana is a synthesis of Cuban culture. In the different spaces there is a culture very typical of our people, of the neighborhoods, of the streets. We have the necessary diversity to be remarkably photogenic, totally spontaneous and captivating.
This workshop proposes submerging in Havana neighborhoods extremely interesting for their histories, heritage values and socio-cultural news. Unique opportunity to create images letting yourself be inspired by the past and the present.
The workshop will have the following moments:
• Conferences specialized in documentary technique,
• Conferences of Cuban culture and specifically on Havana's,
• Talks about particularities of each area to be visited (historical, heritage and socio-cultural aspects),
• Exchange with young EFCH students and graduates with experience in documentary photography,
• Photographic tour to various Havana neighborhoods to take the photographic shots with the advice of the EFCH professors,
• Advice on the selection and digital edition of the best photographs of the participants,
• Visit workshops/galleries and exchange with Cuban photographers,
• Photo Rally between teams made up of students and teachers,
• Final exhibition in the EFCH.
It depends on what you want, this will be a class of photography (of the level you really need) or a walk with a lover of photography, like you, for incredible places ... or both!
Thuesday: Talk ¨ Esthetic of street photography¨. (Professor Márgel Sánchez)
Wednesday: Conference ¨ Lighting techniques" (Professor Magyuli Capote)
Thursday : Talk: "Necessary techniques for the digital edition"(Professor Osmany Bonet).
PART 2 · 10:30 − 11:30
PART 3 · 11:30 − 13:00
PART 4 · 15:00 − 18:00
Drinks and Snacks: Cofee