PICSMENTOR allows Mentors to choose among three standardized cancellation policies (Flexible, Moderate, and Strict) that we will enforce to protect both client and Mentor alike. The Super Strict cancellation policies apply to special circumstances and are by invitation only. The Long Term cancellation policy applies to all reservations. Each listing and reservation on our site will clearly state the cancellation policy. Participants may cancel and review any penalties by viewing their bookings and then clicking 'Cancel' on the appropriate reservation.
Flexible: Full refund 1 day prior to the experience, except fees
- The PICSMENTOR service fee is non-refundable.
- If there is a complaint from either party, notice must be given to PICSMENTOR within 24 hours of the beginning of the activity.
- PICSMENTOR will mediate when necessary, and has the final say in all disputes.
- A reservation is officially canceled when the participant clicks the cancellation button on the cancellation confirmation page, which they can find in Dashboard > Your Activities > Change or Cancel.
- Cancellation policies may be superseded by the Clients Refund Policy, safety cancellations, or extenuating circumstances. Please review these exceptions.
- Applicable taxes will be retained and remitted.
For a full refund, cancellation must be made a full 24 hours prior to listing’s local check in time (or 3:00 PM if not specified) on the day of the beginning of the activity. For example, if the beginning of the activity is on Friday, cancel by Thursday of that week before the beginning of the activity.
If the client cancels less than 24 hours before check-in, the activity is non-refundable.